House Republican Caucus Twitter town hall January 9
At 12:30 p.m. Jan. 9, the House Republican Caucus (HRC) will host its first Twitter town hall. Join the conversation with House Republican Leader Dan Kristiansen, R-Snohomish, and House Republican Floor Leader Rep. J.T. Wilcox, R-Yelm as they discuss some of the issues that face our state. To have your voice heard, use the hashtag #solutionsWA in your Tweet. You can also track the conversation by following Tweets from @WaHouseGOP or by searching the hashtag.
The comments and opinions expressed by those participating in the town hall, or any who comment on any social media page HRC maintains, are theirs alone and do not reflect the opinions of the members or staff of the House of Representatives or HRC. Comments will be actively monitored and are subject to the terms and conditions below.
- Comments will not be edited by HRC staff.
- Comments posted in no way constitute legal service of any demand, legal notice, or official communication to the House or any official or employee for any purpose.
- Questions specific to a legislator should be submitted to that member’s office.
- All opinions and topics should contribute to the dialog. As it is an official legislative site, we do not allow any campaign-related information. HRC reserves the right to remove any Tweets which are unrelated to legislative discourse or which use ALL CAPS, are profane, obscene, personally abusive or threatening, or which incite lawless action.
- Comments are not open to promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction or charitable solicitation.
- Comments containing private personal information such as Social Security numbers, private phone numbers or home addresses are prohibited.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time to ensure its continued use is consistent with state ethics law, House rules and its intended purpose as a limited forum. Questions or comments concerning this policy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that as a public agency, all communication with House members and staff, even through private social networking channels, is subject to public disclosure. We will make every effort to keep private messages private, but we cannot guarantee your messages to HRC members and staff will remain confidential.
We invite and encourage you to take part in this historic event and look forward to a productive conversation about the issues facing our state.
455 John L. O'Brien Building
P.O. Box 40600
Olympia, WA 98504-0600