Thanks for visiting my Web site. It's a great honor to serve the people of the beautiful 16th District. This is my fifth term as your state representative. I spend a lot of time listening to constituents about the needs of our communities. This important feedback helps me refine my priorities as your state representative, including:
- Creating and preserving jobs;
- Working to help empower parents to be their kids’ first teachers and making sure all kids are prepared and excited about entering kindergarten;
- Addressing agricultural needs and concerns;
- Making health care more affordable and accessible;
- Preparing students for our diverse economy; and
- Responsible state budgeting that cares for our senior citizens and the most vulnerable.
I hope you’ll use my Web site as a resource to finding out more about the work I do in Olympia and ways you can contact me. Click on “sponsored bills” to learn more about the bills I have sponsored or co-sponsored. Please sign up for my e-newsletter to receive periodic updates on legislative and statewide issues.
I always welcome your feedback and make a point to respond to all your calls, e-mails, letters, and visits. Don’t ever hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have. I look forward to hearing from you.
(R - Walla Walla)