Thank you for allowing me to serve as your state representative in the People’s House in Olympia. My goal is to make sure you know I work for you and that I want to hear from you as much as possible. Our two-way conversation will continue to be helpful as we work through the many issues facing the state and our local communities. My contact information is listed on the “Contact Mark” link above.
In speaking with thousands of residents around the 47th District, you told me you want:
- A sustainable state budget that lives within current revenues;
- A world-class education system that offers every child the opportunity to succeed in life;
- A responsible and responsive government that serves the people;
- A government structure that does not hamper private-sector job growth and retention; and,
- A government that is resized to focus on keeping us safe and free to exercise personal liberty and responsibility.
I have worked hard to live up to your expectations, but am always available to meet with residents to listen to new and innovative solutions to solving issues facing the 47th District and the state.
I am pleased you are visiting my legislative website today. This is where you will find information on the issues I am working on, press releases and all of my current constituent mailings and e-mails. If there is something specific you would like, please feel free to contact my office. If you would like to receive my legislative e-mail updates, please enter your e-mail address at the very top of this page and click “Submit.” I invite you to let your friends and neighbors know they, too, can sign up to receive these legislative updates.
Thank you for the honor of representing you.
(R – Covington)