Linda raised six children in Federal Way and has lived in that community since the 1970s. She was previously employed as a risk manager by Lakehaven Utility District, which is the largest water/sewer district in Washington state.
Linda is a nationally certified risk manager and earned a B.A. from Marylhurst University.
- Federal Way Mayor, 2010
- Federal Way Deputy Mayor, 2000-2001 and 2004-2005
- Chair, Land Use Committee
- Chair, Finance/Regional Affairs Committee
- Chair, Parks/Recreation/Human Services/ Public Safety Committee
Other Legislative Assignments:
- Road User Assessment Steering Committee
- Recipient, National Federation of Independent Business' (NFIB) 2014 "Guardian of Small Business Award"
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) Distinguished Graduate
- Soroptomist Woman of Distinction
- Association of Washington Cities (AWC) Certified Municipal Leader
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- National League of Cities (NLC) Certificate of Achievement in Leadership
- Federal Way Community Council
- St. Francis Hospital Women's Advisory Council
- Kiwanis Foundation Board and Federal Way Kiwanis
- American Association of University Women
- Communities in Schools Advisory Board
- Soroptomist Club of Federal Way
- Church Administrative Council
- Parents' Club Secretary