Thank you for visiting my website. This is the best way for you to find out what’s going on in Olympia and how you can contact me during the interim.
What are my goals as I represent our community in Olympia?
- Diversifying and developing our state and local economies;
- Removing excessive government regulations that stifle business growth and job creation;
- Reforming our health care system to ensure that it’s affordable and accessible for all;
- Encouraging freedom and flexibility in our educational system to help children and teachers succeed; and
- Restoring the public’s faith in our election system through sensible reforms.
I’m working closely with my colleagues in the Legislature on these and many other issues. We’re all here to make a positive difference in the lives of the citizens we serve.
My door is open and I’m ready to hear from you. Please call, write or send an e-mail with your concerns, suggestions and questions.
Thank you for the honor of representing you.
(R – Richland)