Brandon is a lifelong resident of Clark County and graduated from Hudson’s Bay High School. He married his high school sweetheart, Darci, and together they have a young daughter, Makena. Brandon is the sales and marketing manager for Vick Landscaping, a family owned and operated business founded by his grandfather in 1961.
Brandon earned his A.A. from Clark College and attended Washington State University. He is also a Class of 2010 Graduate of Leadership Clark County.
- Washington state's National Federation of Independent Business 2014 Guardian of Small Business Award with a 100- percent small business score.
- A 100- percent voting record from the Washington Farm Bureau for the 2013-14 legislative sessions.
- An 86- percent voting record from the Association of Washington Business's 2013 Legislative Voting Record.
- Recipient of the Vancouver Business Journal’s "Accomplished and Under 40" Award – Class of 2011
- Eagle Scout
- Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Clark County Solid Waste Advisory Commission Board Member
- Boys and Girls Clubs volunteer
- Former Treasurer – Washington Association of Landscape Professionals
- Building Industry Association Member
- Past chairman, Clark County Republican Party
- Past Board Member of the Clark County Republican Party (10 years)
- Former Precinct Committee Officer
- Past treasurer of the Clark County Republican Party